Sunday, August 28, 2016

This week in about 200 words. Aug 8, 2016

This week has been good. Even though we haven't had many lessons, we have been able to recognize the spirit more in the work. There are many simple things that the spirit helps us with. I was walking to go to a less active's house, when I thought, "We should go this way." And getting that impression, I thought that we are going to find someone here. I thought of the number 90 so we knocked on number 90. Nobody answered. As we were waiting, the house across the street caught my eye.  It had overgrown trees inside the garage/parking space, so I was thinking nobody lived there. But then my companion started walking towards the house. Must have thought it too. So we knocked. A man answered and said that he was really interested in listen to us. Cool!

If anyone is thinking of reading a book and want to gain spiritual knowledge, Read The Teachings of President Brigham Young. It's really cool. 

Shout out to Sister Haggard! My sister is a missionary now!


​The district.

No comments:

Post a Comment