Thursday, September 15, 2016

I Just Want to Say Aug 29, 2016

I just want to say that I just remembered my quote: Even though it seems that the darkest clouds are overhead, the sun is still shining behind those clouds.

It's interesting. I am at a point in my mission where I am asking, "Why aren't we having success?" I am working hard. I have made sacrifices. Doesn't the Lord want me to have success? But I know, I know this is His work. I need to work. If it isn't with the investigators, maybe first it's the ward. Maybe the Lord doesn't want more people in this ward until they can support them. Or maybe I need to learn something here. I know I have to work hard. But not just work hard but work well. Because you can work hard without seeing results, because you just use energy. But working well implies working hard to get results. I need to find other ways to work. 




MME is Mission Mexico East 

I love you all. I want you to know that God loves you too. He knows you. 

1 comment: