Monday, September 19, 2016

I Like Food. Sep 13, 2016

We've been having some problems with investigators here. Example: I have had four investigators, in this area, after they accept a baptismal date, tell us via message, that they don't want to listen to us anymore, and disappear...  I suspect JWs...  But other than that, we´re doing good here. It was my comp´s birthday the 6th, so we had cake. ðŸ˜Š    

Today we played soccer with some people in the park. They had a dog with them that got out on the soccer field and went close to a pitbull.  The pitbull grabbed the dog and started throwing him around. ðŸ˜² And the owner all ðŸ‘¨ "Good, now he knows not to mess with pitbulls." OK, its your dog dying over there.  He didn't die, just a bit bloody.


​From last week: "They´re bigger in Utah" -Elder Herlin


​Elder Dominguez made something from Veracruz. Fried plantains with beans, sour cream and cheese. Yummy.



Taters


​I made salsa. Wasn't very spicy, though. ðŸ˜’ (for me at least)  


No comments:

Post a Comment