Sunday, August 28, 2016

Aug 1, 2016

This week was cool. For the first time in my mission, we had more less active lessons than other lessons with investigators. It's interesting because we have real numbers so we know faster when we need more investigators. (all the time) 

I think I might need to do what others do, write about each day. 

On Thursday we taught a investigator named Sergio. Normally he pays a lot of attention and we can't stop him from talking. But this week I think he was a bit tired. We started talking and he didn't comment, weird. So I keep talking and his eyes start to droop. oh. we kept talking but it got to the point where we could take a 30 second break from talking so then I say, a bit louder, "In the name of Jesus Christ, Amen." "Amen." He wakes up. "When can we come back?"  

Today we went paintballing! I've got a few reddish/purpley things to prove it too. 😁 It was quite fun.


Our cat garden. There are about 7 cats that just roam around in the apartment complex.

No comments:

Post a Comment