Tuesday, March 22, 2016

It's already March?! March 7, 2016

Happy birthdays! TO Connor and Ethan! and also to Mom and Dad. I realize that I didn't say it in my emails, but I thought about it. Happy Birthday!

The other day we talked with a preacher´s daughter. She said, "I thought when you knocked, 'Father, should I go talk to them?'" and she talked with us. She talked a lot with us, asking us questions but just saying why what we said wasn't true. This kind of thing happens quite frequently, that someone says, I'm open to what you have to say, but then don't accept anything new. But she is open to the spirit, so I just hope she can feel the spirit when she reads the Book of Mormon. When we got home after talking to her, my companion said, "Do you know what? This kind of thing doesn't make me doubt what I'm teaching. It actually makes my testimony stronger, that the Book of Mormon is true, and we have a prophet in these days that is our guide from God." And we had a little testimony meeting thing just talking about stuff that we know is true.

I'm excited for the Easter video this year. It will be on followhim.mormon.org  Right now it still has the video from last year if you haven't seen it, but next week it will have the new one. It is an excellent video to watch with family, and to share.

Just want to say that I love you all!  And so does your Father in Heaven. Trust in Him. He knows what is best even though we may not see the reasons. Ask Him if the church is true, even if you've already done it. The Christian lady we talked to asked us to ask God if we were doing the right thing. I thought, 'Do you know how many times I have done that? but ok, I'll do it again.' The more we ask, search, ponder, and pray, the more the spirit will confirm it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment