Monday, December 14, 2015

My area is a gem... 12/9/2015

Welp. I am no longer in Aguilas. 😢 I am now in Joyas (ahahha title joke). Federal District. It's quite a bit nicer, this area. There is a public service garbage truck that you don't have to pay, the sidewalks are nice, and we share the area with sister missionaries. The last one tells you a lot. Our area is nice, and safe. But really safe is relative. But yeah it's safe here. And also the area is small. I am now with Elder Lopez from Tijuana. 

I am excited for Christmas. Watching the Christmas devotional, and all the Christmas music is so greeat. It's just exciting.

Ok Doctor stuff. After like five times going to different doctors, don't ask me why because I don't know, telling me I need surgery, I don't need surgery, I need to take medicine, I don't need medicine, the final word is....   I don't need surgery.      Yet.   As I have heard from various doctors, this doesn't go away on its own.  But, eventually it will get infected.   And the doctor who had the final word said, "You don't need surgery. When it hurts and starts oozing, call me." 😕 Uum.. OK, I'm not an expert, but I think it would be easier to cut something out before it's a problem. And before I am in pain and oozing. 😷    


I got the package! Thanks. I'm not sure if I was supposed to open these, but it wasn't wrapped, so I built them. 😎

Last Day with Zona Azteca

No comments:

Post a Comment