Tuesday, October 20, 2015

Ponderize 10/19/2015

[Mom comment: Talking about the General Conference talk about ponderize, I really like 1 Cor 13:12, and how it fits into that whole chapter.  This week I am ponderizing 2 Nephi 5:27]  I like that one too. I read and marked that one last week. And connected it to the previous scripture where it says his people were industrious. Because that is the reason they were happy.

sorry. This week wasn't exciting enough apparently because I didn't write anything in my journal. We have been contacting a lot. (Which includes what other languages call housing and streeting.)  Literally translated when we knock on doors we say touching doors. I think it's funny. We have been contacting a lot because we don't have a lot of investigators. (Mexico is progressing very well in the church so our not having many investigators is a lot more than other missions [Sorry guys.  I wish we could all have a billion investigators, but I know you guys are doing great!])  But it's kind of disappointing here sometimes because the people are ''nice'' so they don't want to say no, so instead they give a fake address or time when they aren't home. 

​Panda tie! I wish I could show you all my ties. I have a lot now.


​I've never seen the form of a thundercloud before.  Haha. Someone else is getting rained on.

No comments:

Post a Comment