Monday, August 31, 2015

I think I'm pretty fly for a white guy

(Especially since I'm the only one within a 2 mile radius of here.)

Not much to say this week because i was sick for three days, so we stayed in the apartment for two days. (On the third, I was sick of being sick; I wanted to work.) 

We went to Polanco this week so we could work on Elder Rosado´s visa. Just let me say if for some reason, I were to live in Mexico, I would live in Polanco. It was very nice there. I even saw like 5 white people. Like whoa she is actually blonde. But then we also saw a few Jehovah's Witnesses. We saw one set in Japanese, Spanish, and English. 

It's really cool that I can communicate instantaneously with family and friends all around the world. It makes it feel like you are not so far away. I'm just a block away from California, Texas, Michigan, Japan, Hungary, Hawaii, Jamaica, Utah, and all the rest of the world. It doesn't really feel like that much of a sacrifice, because I can read your words, and I can feel your support. The only thing is I can't see you. 

Oh yeah I'm learning guitar. I'm just learning chords right now, but I'll be pro when I get back. ;P 


​Mom we eat good. we have bananas.  Pay no attention to the chips or candy. So these chips apparently are a lot hotter than tokis. When I tried them I thought they were less. Yeah my ability/appetite for spicy has really increased. :)


​Elder Rosado, Mi Hijo

No comments:

Post a Comment