Friday, June 26, 2015

Transfer, Cycle, 6 Weeks

I don't have much this week. One of our investigators is getting married and baptized this weekend, and it is pretty exciting to be a part of it. For one thing, he is getting baptized which is exciting. And then getting married as well, and I get to be a part of it. It's not like a big wedding just a legal wedding but still it's exciting. We got to help this family be complete, and in a year, to be sealed in the temple for eternity. 

I don't know if it means anything but I have been dreaming about different apocalypses all week; plagues of locusts, bats, and dinosaurs. It's just my rambling mind.  Pay no attention.

I am almost at the end of my in-field training, and it is likely I will be in a different area next cycle, (in a week and a half) and also that our area will be closed next cycle. 



​Went bowling today. I would have won but I messed up the last frame.



It was clear so I could take a picture of the two volcanoes. 
Right is a dormant volcano and left is Popocatépetl, a very active volcano.​

No comments:

Post a Comment