Monday, March 30, 2015

Last Week in the CCM

We are doing something fun in our teaching practice now.  We are each investigators for the other companionship in our district. It's kinda fun being an investigator, but at the same time kinda difficult. It's hard to have preoccupations about something you know is true.

I've got some small world stuff. Elder Tuia, our district leader, got his patriarchal blessing from "Grandpa" Nash. (I put quotes because he is my cousin´s grandpa). Then also I met Hermana Terry from Aliso Viejo, who knows Anastazia, my cousin whose grandpa gave Elder Tuia his patriarchal blessing.

It's crazy that I only have a week left in the CCM. Then my mission starts. Then there is no trying to speak only in español. It is solo español. 

​It's fun here in the CCM. There are just little things that make it great. The fact that people play their nametags as kazoos. Playing Volleyball, Ping pong, basketball, soccer. Our teachers being the coolest ever. 

There are sometimes in our life that there are impossible things in our way. Things that seem that you can´t move how hard you try to overcome them. They are mountains in our way. "For the brother of Jared said unto the mountain Zerin, remove--and it was removed. And if he had not had faith it would not have moved; wherefore thou workest after men have faith." Ether 12:30  If we trust in the lord, He will help everything. He will help your mountain become a grain of sand that you may overcome it. Pray for help. He will hear and help you.

Elder Tinoco, our teacher in the morning

The tree

I love scripture study!

Hahaha my companion with Elder Tinoco
Dang the pic of my companion and teacher was squished.

the classroom

Sleepover.  The whole district in the living room


No comments:

Post a Comment