Wednesday, January 11, 2017

Week #IDK lost count Jan. 10, 2017

This week was interesting. Not much to say right now, but I'll tell you in a few weeks. We are all fine and we were always safe. The only thing was that we were bored. There are only so many things a missionary can do in his apartment. Just a little bit scary. I don't know how much I can say. 

Anyways, we are getting back on track. People are appearing once again, and we are going to start progressing with some people now. I hope we can find our recent convert Arturo, because he hasn't shown up to church, or in his house for that matter.

Thanks for the birthday wishes and we will celebrate when I get home. (for those of you who will be in California at least)

Every time I really bear my testimony, I get a confirmation of the Holy Spirit that it is true. I am so grateful for the missionaries that decided that they should teach the restoration to an active family, and extend the invitation to pray in that very moment. Thanks to them, I know the book of Mormon is true. I know that Joseph Smith was a prophet of God who restored His church. And I know that this work is the work He would have me do.

No comments:

Post a Comment