Wednesday, January 18, 2017

The Book of MOOOOOOORMOOONNNNnnnnnn

Wooo! this week we had Zone training meeting and Zone conference that really boosted my animo. We talked about The Book of Mormon. How God promised Enoch about the restoration and the Book of Mormon:
  60 And the Lord said unto Enoch: As I live, even so will I come in the last days, in the days of wickedness and vengeance, to fulfil the oath which I have made unto you concerning the children of Noah;
 61 And the day shall come that the earth shall rest, but before that day the heavens shall be darkened, and a veil of darkness shall cover the earth; and the heavens shall shake, and also the earth; and great tribulations shall be among the children of men, but my people will I preserve;
 62 And righteousness will I send down out of heaven; and truth will I send forth out of the earth, to bear testimony of mine Only Begotten; his resurrection from the dead; yea, and also the resurrection of all men; and righteousness and truth will I cause to sweep the earth as with a flood, to gather out mine elect from the four quarters of the earth,  
The righteousness was Jesus Christ and The Book of Mormon came from the earth to testify of Jesus Christ.
And the Book of Mormon is the way that God will flood the earth because He promised Enoch that He never again would flood the earth with water.

and President also told us about joseph in Egypt, then I understood that its a Type and Shadow of the last days. Joseph will feed the rest of the Tribes of Israel. 

We need to help people see the importance of the Book of Mormon. Why is the Book of Mormon important to you? I want responses. But tag me on your post in a social media website and I will see it in a few weeks. I dont want responses to my email. 

I know the Book of Mormon is true. If we want answers, The Book of Mormon has the answers, and God has them too. We need to ask of God our questions, and search in the scriptures. God has told me through the Holy Ghost that the Book of Mormon is the truth, and The Church of Jesus Christ is the church of Jesus Christ. We truely can have happiness through the Atonement of Jesus Christ. He can take away our fears and our pain. I know its true because I have felt it. "And moreover, I would desire that ye should consider on the blessed and happy state of those that keep the commandments of God. For behold, they are blessed in all things, both temporal and spiritual" Mosiah 2:41


​thanks for the game!  (life lesson: for a kiss you lose all the points ;P hahaha)



​the most painful things in life: when a fingernail gets lifted up.

If you dont get the title, its from Book of Mormon the musical.

No comments:

Post a Comment