Thursday, July 7, 2016

Happy Birthday, America!

So now we said adios to Pres. Anaya, and welcome to President Naumann. President Naumann´s family doesn't speak much Spanish, but it's cool. We are going to get to know them better later on. We are going to see how it goes with Pres. Naumann. 

Today I woke up to the Star Spangled Banner. I put on the Mo Tab´s God Bless America album, and make an American breakfast. I put on my American Flag tie, and we had a Fourth of July party! 



​Thanks! I love the decorations!



Don't have a toaster; next best option.​



​Is there a way to send me new Ecco insoles? 'Cause they are really comfortable. Even though I have new shoes, I still use the insoles.



​Closest I could get because Potatoes O´Brien don't exist here.



No comments:

Post a Comment