Monday, May 2, 2016

May 2, 2016

Everything is good here. Wasn't it like three weeks ago that I called home for Christmas?  Now I´m going to call home again. Before you know it, I'll be calling home for Christmas again, and I'll say, "Good bye, see ya in a month."

This week we got to go to the temple. It always is special to go to the temple. Every time I learn something new. It's really cool.

Last week I started Insanity: Max 30. It's perfect because it's the 30 minutes we need to do exercise, but intense exercise.  I've got 9 months to do insanity. Lets see how ripped I get when I get home. 😎 

Oh, and if anyone was wondering... Cinco de Mayo is kinda a big thing. Everyone has muskets that they fire off blanks. And it hasn't even started. It starts on Thursday.

Sorry I don´t have much to say this week... but I know:

The Church is True. I know it, and I know God knows it, and I cannot deny it. I know Because I have asked God. Just like James and Moroni have counseled (James 1:5 and Moroni 10:3-5) and By the Holy Ghost I received an answer. (Galatians 5:22


​I found a bunch of balloons and a book of how to make balloon animals, so I made a monkey on a palm tree! 

No comments:

Post a Comment