Tuesday, February 24, 2015

A little more

We still have a little time and my companions are done using the computer.

I was totally stressed out the first two dias but now I'm pretty cool. The CCM is 90 acres as compared to Provo's 30. Our investigator is Roke (but I figured out that he's going to be our teacher at the end of next week) and we committed him to baptism. The weather has been great. Explanation on cage soccer: its a basketball court outside closed with a fence and it has soccer goals under the hoops. It's really fun because there is no out of bounds (unless you shoot it over the fence).  I am starting to misspell English words because I'm spelling them phonetically with Spanish. (like I really wanted to type fonetecly, I really don't like ph's ) 

No comments:

Post a Comment