Saturday, October 8, 2016

Cholostoc Oct. 4, 2016

So I got transferred! I am no longer in Casas Aleman, I am now in Tenochtitlan (different from the cities in Connor`s mission, the way it's spelled is how it sounds)  Zone: Xalostoc (maybe its a bit different X is like an H) commonly known to missionaries as Cholostoc. It's across the main street from a previous area I had: Aguilas. I'm excited to be in the State of Mexico once again, instead of the federal district.  This week was general Conference and it was very uplifting. maybe I'll give you guys my notes next week because I still haven't written them up.  My new companion is Elder Mata, he got to the Mission when I trained the second time, with Elder Nava. Even though I am older than him in terms of the mission, he is 25 years old. The most probable thing is that I will finish my mission here in Tenochtitlan. 

 
For Breast Cancer Awareness month, I'm putting on my pink ties everyday this month. Here's one of them: (it's Jerry Garcia too)


No comments:

Post a Comment